Have you eaten Avocado Toast yet? Avocado Toast recently became a fairly famous food, in addition Avocado Toast does have many benefits and also one of a healthy foods to eat. Today I will share a recipe of my homemade Avocado Toast, in the end you can also see the picture I made so you can imagine how it’s looks like incase you want to remake it.
- One avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- some slice whole grain or whole wheat bread
- Unsalted butter
- An egg
How to make :
- Fry the eggs first with unsalted butter. Make sure it’s not overcook or undercook. I prefer a Sunny side Up Egg.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Season the Avocado with salt and black pepper.
- Chop garlic until smooth.
- Add the garlic and 2 tea spoon Oliven oil into the mashed avocado. Mix well.
- Toast the bread until browned and crisp.
- Lightly brush the toasts with margarine.
- Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toasts, and top with egg, add more salt and black pepper.
And that’s it! You got the nice delicious Avocado Toast, I hope you like it! Happy trying 💚